Vegan Cocopedic Latex Coconut Fiber Mattress
This Coconut Futon Mattress is made with a 6 inch core of the most durable materials available for optimum support while staying completely chemical-free. Built to last a lifetime with regular use, The Coconut Futon Mattress features a 2 inch layer of OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Coconut Coir surrounded by 2 layers of 2 inch Natural Dunlop Latex creating a 6 inch comfort layer that is both comfortable and supportive. PLA Fiber surrounds this 6 inch core adding extra comfort. To top this off, we have encased these natural ingredients with a Organic Cotton Fabric. Sleep on the Cocopedic Coconut Futon Mattress and sleep naturally at a factory-direct price! Hypoallergenic, dust mite and mildew resistant as well as 100% Chemical Flame Retardant Free, there is no better option for natural comfort. Sleep Naturally, Sleep Better.
- 100% Chemical Free
- Anti-Microbial & Dust Mite Resistant
- Zero Chance Of Off Gassing
- Pressure Relief
- 20-30 Year Life Expectancy
- Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Designed For Everyday Use As a Mattress
- Completely custom assembled in our San Francisco Factory
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee.
Coconut Fiber Mattress
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Coconut Coir
- Extra Firm Core of All Natural Coconut Fiber Coir
- Tested at 41 ILD
- Infused With 100% Chemical Free Latex
- Naturally springy and supportive
- Breathable– improving air flow and promote better circulation inside of beds.
- Durable– Coconut coir fibers have less cellulose than other natural fibers that make them much stronger
- Sustainable– Coconut trees are considered slow growth, and can produce coconuts throughout its long life.
Natural Dunlop Latex Core
- 4 Inches Natural Dunlop Latex Classified as Medium Firm
- Tested At 35 ILDs
- 100% Chemical Free Latex
- Tested At Over 56 Lbs. Per Cubic Ft.
- Naturally tapped from the Hevea Brasiliensis or Rubber Tree using the natural steam method of curing developed by John Boyd Dunlop.
- Natural Derived From Potato’s
- Petro-Chemical Free
- Totally sustainable and recyclable
- Flawless Motion Isolation For Superior Joint Relief
- Breathable– improving airflow and promote better circulation inside of beds.
- Durable– PLA fibers replace conventional polyurethane foams
- Sustainable– Made From Potato Starch
Organic Cotton Fabric Case
- Pesticide Free
- Causes Fewer Allergies vs. Conventional Cotton
- Softer Than Conventionally Grown Cotton
- Renewable & Sustainable
- GOTS Certified Organic Fabric
- Made From Organic Cotton
- Hand Stitched Casing In Our San Francisco Studio